The address of our website is: https://eliiza.eu, hereinafter referred to as "Website", represented by SIA "V-44", reg. No. 44103104760, reg. Address: Krišjāņa Barona iela 44 – 10, Riga, LV-1011
Information we collect There are two types of information that the "Site" may collect about you: "Anonymous Data" and "Personal Data."
Anonymous data consists of registry files and Cookies - this data is not personally identifiable, such as your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, domain or information about the use of the "Site" homepage, which will be used only for administrative purposes. This website uses industry-standard analytics packages that automatically collect limited information about website visitors and store this information in an archive of server logs. This information may include IP address, browser type, base IP information, referring pages, operating system used, and date/time codes. This information does not identify individual visitors, it is used for page administration, as well as for page usage and trend analysis.
Cookies may be used to facilitate and speed up access to website features, such as authorization and/or revisiting. Cookies are very small text files that are saved for personal computer browsing purposes. We do not associate the information stored in cookies with any personally identifiable information you have provided on our site.
This website uses Google Analytics, which helps analyze how visitors use the website. This tool uses "cookies," text files that are placed on your computer to anonymously collect standard Internet registration and visitor behavior information. The information collected by the cookie about how you use the website, including your IP address, is sent to Google. This information is used to evaluate how visitors use the website and to create statistical reports on page activity on the "Site".
Mēs nekad neizmantosim un arī neļausim kādai trešajai pusei izmantot this statistical analysis tool to track and obtain private information about our website visitors. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data available to Google. We will not associate any data obtained on this website with personally identifiable information, except in cases where you submit information in the fillable form on our website.
Personal data is any data that personally identifies you, such as your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number. We collect such information when you enter a contest, sign up for our newsletter, or engage in other online activities, such as purchasing products or services.
When we collect personally identifiable information, you have the option to opt-in to receive email or other digital communications from us or our business partners.
If you have submitted personally identifiable information on the "Site" homepage, you have the opportunity to correct, change or delete it if it is not true.
Registration is not required to access or use this this website. However this website may create forums, blogs, message boards and other things that will be available to users of the website. You may need to register to use to use these features, especially if you want to leave comments or add articles.
If you register and this submit personally identifiable information during this process, you are assured that this informācija netiks izplatīta kādai trešajai pusei bez Jūsu atļaujas.
We offer our website visitors the opportunity to sign up to receive news from us. In this case, we ask the visitor for an email address and a name. This communication includes our regular news report, product and service descriptions, and any other information that we believe may be relevant to the visitor. You may opt-out of any part of this service, or of this service altogether, this by clicking on the 'unsubscribe' link found in every e-mail we send you.
We use the Mailchimp service for email campaign management.
If you submit your e-mail address and/or name to receive news from us, this informācija netiks izplatīta trešajai pusei bez Jūsu atļaujas.
Access to personally identifiable information If your personally identifiable information changes or if you wish that we no longer have access to your personally identifiable information, you may request that it be corrected, updated or deleted by sending us an email at [email protected]
Shopping in an online store
potential, former and current "Site" customers and buyers,
"Site" for visitors to the online store.
Payment processing is provided by the Paysera online payment integration, therefore our company transfers the personal data necessary for payment execution to the management of the online payment system. We do not store payment details, sensitive data on our 'Site'.
Read more about their privacy and data policy and security on Paysera's website.
Purposes of personal data processing (purposes)
The "Site" processes personal data for the following purpose(s):
For the sale of goods and services and for ensuring commercial activity:
– for customer identification and service; – for the preparation of a waybill or invoice; – for delivery (sending) of goods; – for returning or exchanging goods; – for the return of purchase money; – for the fulfillment of guarantee obligations; – for product improvement, new product development; – for commercial purposes – advertising and distribution of goods; – for examining and processing customer complaints; – for customer retention – for raising loyalty, or granting regular customer benefits (discounts); – for administration of settlements and preparation of reports; – for maintaining and improving the operation of the website and mobile applications; – for business analysis and planning; – for creating statistics, improving the quality of the website and services; – creating customized content for customers with the help of advertising.
2. For providing information to state or municipal authorities cases and to the extent specified in external regulatory acts.
Legal basis for personal data processing The legal (lawful) grounds for the processing of the client's personal data by the "Website" are as follows::
Customer's application or order - to fulfill the Customer's order (purchase), to deliver the product to the Customer, return the product or money, consider the Customer's complaint, fulfill warranty obligations, etc.;
for the execution of regulatory acts (laws) - to fulfill the obligations set out in the binding regulatory acts (laws) of the "Website";
Legitimate interests – to realize the legitimate interests arising from regulatory enactments (laws) or from the existing obligations between the "Website" and the Client.
The legitimate interests of the "Site" are:
– perform commercial activities;
– sell goods;
– to ensure the fulfillment of contractual obligations;
– save Customer applications and submissions for the purchase of goods, other applications and submissions, notes about them, including those made verbally, when calling service phones, on the website;
– analyze the operation of the homepage and websites, develop and implement their improvements;
– administer the Customer's account on our website;
– perform actions to retain customers;
– segment the customer database for more efficient sales of goods;
– develop product range;
– promote your goods by sending commercial messages;
– send other messages about the progress of order or obligation fulfillment and conditions essential for fulfillment;
– provide financial and business accounting and analytics;
– ensure and promote the efficiency of sales and delivery of goods;
– administer payments and unpaid payments;
– apply to state or local government institutions and courts for the protection of your legal interests, as well as for legal assistance;
Third Parties and Third Party Websites
We respect your privacy and therefore any information collected cases website will be kept confidential. It will not be sold or used in any way that could harm you.
This website may contain links to other websites over which we have absolutely no control. Please keep to vērā, kad Jūs klikšķināt uz saitēm; mēs neesam atbildīgi par privātuma politikām citās mājaslapās. Tāpēc iesakām apskatīt katras mājaslapas privātuma politiku neatkarīgi no tā, vai mūsu mājaslapā ir vai nav saites uz tām.
Consent and Corrections
We follow industry standards to protect any information you have provided to us. However, it should be noted that no electronic storage method will ever be 100% secure. Therefore, like any other organization, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with legal actions, subpoenas or legal process.
Reg. no. 44103104760,
Address: Krišjāņa Barona iela 44 – 10, Riga, LV-1011